Please note the new date for this event. Thank you.
A FASCINATING LOCAL HISTORY ‘DAY OUT’
BY COACH WITH GUIDED TOURS
Saturday 07 July: Pick Up: Worksop (0900) and Retford (0920)
- Guided tour of ‘Boston Stump’ – one of England’s great parish churches and home of John
- Cotton, one of America’s greatest 17th Century Church leaders
- See the home of John Foxe, author of Tudor England’s best-selling book
- Visit the cells in which the ‘Mayflower’ Pilgrims were imprisoned after their first escape attempt
- Visit extraordinary Sempringham – home of St Gilbert and England’s only monastic order, where puritan leaders plotted the ‘Great Migration’ in 1629
PRICE INCLUDES morning coffee and cake, light lunch, and admissions.
The all-inclusive price is £32.50 but we are offering an ‘early bird’ rate of £30 for bookings by 1st May.
Book by email firstname.lastname@example.org,
By phone to Maggy on 07724 848958,
Or to P & P c/o The Well, Hospital Road, Retford including a cheque to Pilgrims & Prophets Christian Heritage Tours and your contact details